Samba Match Goal 9V9 16 x 7
This 16ft x 7ft Samba Match Goal is the FA recommended size goal for 9-a-side football and suitable for large gardens.
Recommended by us because:
- Features heavy duty corners which are significantly thicker than other competitor goals. Essential for a 16ft wide goal in order to reduce crossbar dip.
- Built with robust uPVC that will withstand any shot you can fire at it. We recommend to our school, college and club customers.
- This Samba Football Goal conforms to British Safety Standards so you know that its as safe as possible!
- The weather proof frame and rot resistant net made from 2.5mm Polyethylene means that the goal can be left outside all year round. Your Groundsman or parents will be relieved!
- The 16 x 7ft match goal has the original Samba Locking system, ensuring that the parts stay locked together during play.
- Goal includes high impact frame with locking system, net, net clips, ground anchors and carry bag.
New Features Include:
- Extended run-back
- Roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
- Fully portable, Free standing & Highly flexible
- Use on any surface
- Virtually maintenance free
- Fits in an average sized family car
- High impact uPVC
- Light and easy to assemble.
Complies to the following:
BSi safety standard BS 8462:2005+A2:2012
FA recommended size for 9 v 9 soccer
Included in the price:
- PRICE IS FOR 1 GOAL
- Locking System
- Net, Net Clips & Carry Bag
- Ground Anchors
- 16' wide
- 7' high
- 6' deep
- Weight 22kg
This goal is available with the Samba goal locking system for easy assembly and sturdiness.
When the goal is assembled the joining pieces click and lock into place. One part will have a button on a spring and the adjoining part as a hole. As the two pieces are pushed together the button pops out of the hole and the parts lock together. The parts can easily be dismantled by simply pushing down the locking button.
The locking system is a great advantage when moving the goal around. Moving the goal posts whilst assembled will not cause any of the parts to come adrift.