Samba Match Goal 12 x 6
This 12ft x 6ft Samba Match Goal is one of our best-selling Samba Goals for medium to large gardens and also for 7-a-side football.
Recommended by us because:
- 68mm diameter high impact parts and heavy duty corners are roughly 80% thicker than competitors. This is essential on 12ft wide goals to prevent dip in the crossbar.
- The Samba 12 x 6ft Match goal is the FA recommended size for 7-a-side Mini Soccer.
- Built with robust uPVC that will withstand any shot you can fire at it. We recommend to our school, college and club customers.
- This Samba 12 x 6 Match Football Goal conforms to British Safety Standards so you know that its as safe as possible!
- Premium quality goal for home use in medium to large gardens. Easy to assemble and take down with the original Samba locking system.
- Portable goal complete with carry bag. Includes high impact goal frame with locking parts, net, net clips and ground anchors.
New Features Include:
- Extended run-back
- Roof to the net and ground anchor positions clearly marked on the tubing.
- Fully portable, Free standing & Highly flexible
- Use on any surface
- Virtually maintenance free
- Fits in an average sized family car
- High impact uPVC
- Light and easy to assemble.
Complies to the following:
BSi safety standard BS 8462:2005+A2:2012
FA recommended size for Mini Soccer
Included in the price:
- PRICE IS FOR 1 GOAL
- Locking System
- Net, Net Clips & Carry Bag
- Ground Anchors
- 12 Feet wide
- 6 Feet high
- 5 Feet deep
- Weight 20kg
This goal is available with the Samba goal locking system for easy assembly and sturdiness.
When the goal is assembled the joining pieces click and lock into place. One part will have a button on a spring and the adjoining part as a hole. As the two pieces are pushed together the button pops out of the hole and the parts lock together. The parts can easily be dismantled by simply pushing down the locking button.
The locking system is a great advantage when moving the goal around. Moving the goal posts whilst assembled will not cause any of the parts to come adrift.