Katchet Training Aid
Innovative fielding aid for providing random catching practice, as the grooves on the surface create different angles.
Every Club, School, University, Counties & National Teams should have one.
Suitable for use with any soft or hard ball, Katchet will provide realistic sport specific training for almost all fielding positions. Katchet can be connected side by side to make a larger throwing area.
Katchet is practical, portable and offers a constant challenge to cricketers of all ages and abilities.
- Katchet mirrors random deflections encountered when the ball deviates after hitting the bat or wicket.
- From school playing field to test arena, Katchet improves catching ability, technique, reflexes and fielding enjoyment.
- Katchet has been designed to deflect the ball in an unpredictable yet realistic fashion.
- Katchet uses a weather proof, impact resistant polypropylene surface which provides outstanding speed transference and durability.
- The textured surface and precisely engineered angle of Katchet enables the thrower to produce bounce and pace for the catcher with minimum effort.
- Katchet is a valued practice tool for International Cricket teams around the world.