Horizon T20 Cricket Sock
We have designed the Horizon T20 sock to cope with the high energy athleticism of this format of the game. Essentially this sock is the coming together of our Test and Pro socks.
We have taken the weight of the Pro sock and its sport-sock style and married it with the Merino wool which you’d find in the Test sock.
The Merino wool is knitted on a finer gauge machine which densely packs more Merino wool loops in to the sock per square inch than on a traditional cricket sock.
The result is an incredibly comfortable and durable cricket sock offering a close, professional fit which doesn’t feel as bulky in the boot.
With Cordura added to the heel and toe for even more strength, a flat linked toe seam to reduce abrasion and a sporty ribbed leg which stays in place better, this sock is ideal for all cricketers playing all forms of cricket.
- In turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Dense knit Merino wool offers padding without bulk
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Lycra for shape retention and fit
- Fully cushioned for comfort
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Flat toe seam
- Colour: Grey
64% Merino wool, 29% Nylon, 4% Cordura® polyamide, 3% Lycra® elastane