Crazy Catch Wildchild Double Trouble
The Ultimate Rebound Net for all large ball sports. A superb piece of training equipment to improve your reaction and hand-eye coordination.
The Crazy Catch Wildchild Double is the ultimate reaction trainer on the market and the only rebound net with TWO INSANE sides – one for a smaller ball and the reverse side for larger balls making it the perfect training aid for sports like Football, Netball, Volleyball, Rugby, Basketball and Handball. Improve your hand eye coordination and reaction speeds as used by the Ashes winning England Cricket team, GB Hockey Olympic squads and GB Badminton.
The Wildchild Double Trouble is the perfect sized Crazy Catch for clubs and schools. It’s portable yet still has a large surface area on which to play a range of training games and sport specific drills. The Crazy Catch Double Trouble is highly robust and can be used for a variety of exercises to improve reactions, hand eye co-ordination, improve catching, passing, throwing, hitting as well as being great for team games developing communication skills whilst having great fun.
- The only rebound net with two INSANE sides for double the trouble
- Best selling, medium sized model with rubber feet for indoor and outdoor use
- Lightweight and portable; already assembled for instant use
- Durable with super strong patented net technology . . . Highly strung!!
- Adjustable angled frame for variations in height of the ball return hence range of drills you can perform
- Great fun for players of all ages and abilities
- Size: 930mm x 930 mm
- Folds up easily; lightweight so easy to carry and stores flat.
With free Vision Ball to improve catching and reflexes
All Purpose Crazy Catch: