Portable Floodlights - Grants Available for Schools & Clubs
Portable floodlights from Martin Berrill Sports can be a cost-effective way for you to use your club or school facilities during the hours of darkness.
The Football Foundation will accept applications for both new and previously owned portable floodlights for use on artificial or natural turf training areas.
You can apply if you're:
- A not-for-profit football club or voluntary group*
- A Local Authority
- A County FA
- A Professional Club Community Organisation
- An educational establishment providing facilities for the community
- A registered charity
- A not-for-profit company
- A community interest company (CIC) or other social enterprise
- A company limited by guarantee
*Please note, if you’re a Football Club looking to apply for Football Foundation funding, only the Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary or Treasurer of that Club can submit an application form.
Please email us for a formal quotation. When emailing please include the name and address of the club (or school), a contact phone number for the quotation plus your name and role.