Electronic Cricket Scoreboard
Outdoor LED cricket scoreboards provide wireless scoring capabilities which can fully integrate with Total Cricket Scorer. These UK manufactured units have weather-proof digits and the electronics are housed in a robust yet lightweight powder-coated aluminium chassis, which provides excellent corrosion resistance giving you great longevity.
The scoreboard is shipped as one piece for the ultimate in ease of handling and simple installation direct from our manufacturer.
- Overall dimensions: 1.88m X 2.74m X 0.11m
- Weight: 90.7 kg
- Power: 115 VAC – 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 175 W
- High-visibility LED digits with adjustable brightness
- TOTAL, BATSMAN, WKTS, LASTMAN, OVERS, 1ST INNS: 13” digit height, 4” dot height
- Digit color: Red
- High-strength polycarbonate digit covers protect digits and antenna from weather and ball impacts
- Wireless Tabletop Controller provides integrated 2.4 GHz wireless scoring technology, and features an operating distance of up to 1,000 feet. The unit has 12 independent channels and 16 independent networks per channel that provide reliable communication for up to 192 separate games at a facility.
- Wired control options are available
- Vinyl artwork captions are applied directly to display face
- TOTAL, BATSMAN, WKTS, LASTMAN, OVERS, 1ST INNS: 5” caption height
- Scoreboard constructed of lightweight, durable, powdercoated 5052 aluminum
- Scoreboard is shipped as one piece for ease of handling and installation
- For convenient installation, the display is equipped with four mounting tabs – two on the top and two on the bottom of the scoreboard. Integrated lifting rings are provided to allow you to hoist the display into place, where it is then secured via bolting or welding. Various mounting options are available to ensure an efficient installation for different applications.
- Refer to Installation Guide for more information regarding mounting procedure and details
- All digits and electronic components are accessed through the front face of the scoreboard
- Digit covers are secured by quarter-turn slotted studs, which provide quick and convenient access to the electronic components behind them
Various sign panel options are available. Contact HS Sports for more information regarding advertising and identification sign panels.
PRODUCT SAFETY APPROVAL
- cETLus, FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant
- -5 to 55° Celsius
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES (please ask for details)
- Playclocks and auxiliary displays
- Scoreboard border striping
- Striping around individual digit sections
- Multiple caption options
- Advertising/identification sign panels
- Decorative accents
- Add-on video display panels of various sizes
- Service Contracts