If you find yourself on the bench then keep warm and game ready thanks to the Optimum Sub Suit.
Made from heavy weight 100% nylon, the Optimum Sub Suit has been designed for time spent on the side-line both before and during the match.
Easy access is assured courtesy of a pair of full-body zips running down from the neck and finish just above the ankle, where velcro fastenings take over. The quilted lining to the suit ensures warmth is generated across the whole body and enhanced by the inclusion of soft elasticated cuffs.
As an added touch, two zipped side pockets sit just above the waist and are ideal for safely storing any personal items or rugby essentials.
A practical plain black design sees the Optimum logo stitched in white atop the right chest and the company branding applied to the zips.
When choosing your best fit, please take into account the following sizes and remember that they are designed to be worn over the top of your kit.
- Heavyweight quilted 4oz coated nylon all in one coverall
- Two full length zips down the front of the suit ensure easy removal
- Large collar that can be folded up to keep the cold from the face area or folded down and secured with poppers
- Elasticated ankle cuffs and poppers
- Keep all the body warm on the coldest of days
- *Please note although this item can be worn in wet weather conditions it is a showerproof product only