The Butterfly City table, which is made from concrete, is ideal as a heavy duty, long life model suitable for use in open spaces such as parks, playgrounds, by the seaside or in the garden where a permanent table is required. In addition to the long life and heavy duty benefits, the playing surface includes a fibre sheet which gives a good bounce and playing performance. The Butterfly City is very attractively priced for a table with this specification.
- Concrete table, suitable for use in parks, schools, playgrounds, by the seaside or in the garden
- Wheelchair friendly – 400mm distance between end of table and first leg in accordance with Paralympic requirements
- 40mm concrete playing surface coated in fibre to provide excellent playability
- The galvanised steel frame, reinforced with concrete, is embedded within the top surface, making an extremely strong top
- The Z-shaped leg system is made of galvanised steel, reinforced with concrete. Ground anchoring
- 4mm strong aluminium net and post set which stays permanently on the table
- Available in blue with light silver legs from stock or green with light silver legs, available with a 10 week lead time
- Other colours are available on a custom basis, available within 10 weeks subject to an extra charge
- 5 years guarantee (table only)
- Table delivered on one pallet unassembled
- Assembly of the table is required before use.
- In use : 9’ long x 5’ wide x 2’ 6” high (275 x 153 x 77cm)
- Pallet for delivery : Height 175cm, Width 151cm, Depth 70cm
- Gross weight : 670kg
- Unpacked weight : 600kg