Mikasa VS170W Volleyball
Mikasa VS170W Children's Volleyball.
The VS170W children's ball has a distinctive yellow/blue design and has been specially developed to bring fun to children from 4 years old.
Awarded the category "FIVB inspected" by the International Volleyball Association (FIVB)
Very soft surface (EVA) and its low weight (180g) are the key factors.
On the one hand, the ball flies slower and on the other hand, the fear of sore and red forearms is removed.
This makes learning faster, more fun and is ideal for beginners.
The VS170W stands out thanks to the surface material. EVA stands for ethylene vinyl acetate blend polymer, a very soft but extremely durable foam specially developed for the production of balls.
In construction and design, the VS170W children's ball appears similar to the V200W, the official game ball of the FIVB.
- FIVB excellent ultra light children's ball.
- 18 panel construction, laminated.
- Perfectly balanced aerodynamic panel design for improved visibility.
- Improved adhesive technology.
- Very soft foam surface (EVA).
- Ideal for first contact with the ball for children aged 4 and over.
- Size: 5
- Circumference: 65-67cm
- Weight: 170-180g