Katchet & KatchMax Training Bundle
Combine the best of Both with our bundle deal on the Katchet & KatchMax Training Aids. Exciting enhancement of the World Famous Katchet with the KatchMax which can be combined with your Katchet to provide greater variety and challenge.
Innovative fielding aid for providing random catching practice, as the grooves on the surface create different angles.
Every Club, School, University, Counties & National Teams should have one.
Suitable for use with any soft or hard ball, Katchet will provide realistic sport specific training for almost all fielding positions. Katchet can be connected side by side to make a larger throwing area.
Katchet is practical, portable and offers a constant challenge to cricketers of all ages and abilities.
- Katchet mirrors random deflections encountered when the ball deviates after hitting the bat or wicket.
- From school playing field to test arena, Katchet improves catching ability, technique, reflexes and fielding enjoyment.
- Katchet has been designed to deflect the ball in an unpredictable yet realistic fashion.
- Katchet uses a weather proof, impact resistant polypropylene surface which provides outstanding speed transference and durability.
- The textured surface and precisely engineered angle of Katchet enables the thrower to produce bounce and pace for the catcher with minimum effort.
- Katchet is a valued practice tool for International Cricket teams around the world.
The KatchMax sits on top of your Katchet, meshing with its grooves and providing a slimline product for additional options and experiences to help all cricketers have fun and improve their skills in more varied and match specific ways.
We wanted to give players and coaches another level of deflection.
The KatchMax is designed to provide varied deflection to practice your foot movement and those spectacular diving catches and saves.
The purpose of the KatchMax design, as well as being space saving, was to provide coaches with the option of placing the KatchMax flat on the ground for ground fielding drills and inner circle practice.