The Net1 portable, free standing netball system is suitable for both indoor or outdoor use making this a flexible option for all users. It is ideal for practicing and improving your netball skills or challenging friends to a game.
The base should be filled with sand or water to ensure stability. The wheels allow it to be moved around easily once assembled and the height can be adjusted to suit all users from the age of 8.
The Net1 system adjusts to full regulation height of 3.05m making this ideal for more advanced players as well.
- Freestanding netball post, complete with pole pad, ring and all weather net (38cm diameter, 16mm thick solid steel goal).
- Designed to conform with international netball regulations.
- Suitable for all netball activities, including practice, training and competitive matches.
- With five adjustable height settings from 2.44m up to 3.05m (regulation size), the NET1 netball system, is ideal for any school or club, whether it's playing High Fives or league matches (height adjustable in seconds, without the use of tools).
- 53 mm diameter powder coated steel poles.
- Design patent pending, blow moulded base, which can be filled with either water (37kgs) or sand (62kgs), to provide a strong foundation.
- The base has four ground stake holes (stakes not included) for additional anchoring when and if required.
- The portable base moves on its own wheels for ease of transportation.
- Easy to assemble.
- Suitable for ages 8 years to adult.
- Designed in the United Kingdom.