In recent years the kettlebell has become a highly popular exercise tool amongst athletes, fitness enthusiasts and martial artists as a kettlebell training delivers an unparalleled fitness workout! Working with kettle bells increases strength, endurance, agility and balance, challenging both one's muscular and cardio system with dynamic, total-body movements. Whether you want to burn fat or develop your cardio fitness or increase your strength it can all be done with a kettle bell. Fitness-Mad's Kettlebells feature an oversize powder coated handle that provides excellent grip whilst allowing for full and fluid motion. The base of each kettlebell is colour coded and covered with a heavy duty vinyl skin that not only looks the business but helps to protect the floor!
Guide to Weight selection
- If you are not sure which weight you need, as a rough guide
- Women new to strength training should start with 4Kg
- Fit Women (excl athletes) from 8Kg -12Kg
- Men new to strength training should start with 8 - 12Kg
- Fit Males used to Strength Training 12Kg - 16Kg
- Athletes & Weight Trainers 20 - 24Kg