Gym balls, also known as Swiss balls, are ideal for adding an extra level of challenge to your workout compared to bodyweight exercises or even exercises with dumbbells or kettlebells.
ExaFit Swiss balls are burst-resistant meaning they are a lot safer compared to other balls on the market.
This ball is rated as being suitable for use with loads of up to 150kg in normal use. This ball is 65cm in diameter so recommended for user height between 168cm - 178cm (5’7” - 5’10”).
- 150kg burst-resistant ball
- Perfect for all home workouts
- Use in place of a chair to help develop core strength
- User height between 168cm - 178cm (5'7" - 5'10")
- Colour - Graphite
- Safety tests: Independently tested to burst-resistant level of 200kg static load by SGS Laboratories.
- Inflation instructions: Remove the stopper, insert pump & inflate the ball until it reaches a diameter of 65cm. The ball should be firm but not hard and should inflate to the stated diameter of 65cm. Never inflate to a diameter greater than 65cm. Warning - do not over inflate or use a high pressure hose to fill.