Produced using shock absorbent reconstituted foam and covered in a leather effect PVC to reduce the chance of skin burns.
Prices from just £199. 99
Our Five-A-Side Goal Mats are shaped to fit into the goal and have a non-slip latex base to prevent movement in play. All edges of the mat that face the playing area are specially tapered to avoid ball deflection and trip hazards.
- Shock absorbent reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant, leather effect PVC cover.
- Tapered edges to avoid interfering with play.
- Fit-to-goal shape.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base.
- All Five-A-Side Goal Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
Sizes & Weights:
- 2. 44m (8ft) approx. 15kg
- 3. 66m (12ft) approx. 20kg
- 4. 88m (16ft) approx. 26kg
Care & Maintenance:
- Gymnastic mats are for indoor use only.
- We advise that all safety mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
- We advise that all mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Mats that are found to have cuts or other damage, should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
- We advise that all mats cam be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note that only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.