Sharpen our reflexes and skills with our Multi Sport Reflex Response Rebound Net.
Perfect for small ball and large ball sports.
For cricketers, you can work on your catching technique, reflexes or adjust the angels for all aspects of fielding and catching. Highly recommended by our County Age Group Coach within the local County Cricket Board as a great tool to develop drills for senior and junior players alike.
Constructed with strong materials and based on over a decade of use and development. No assembly needed so open the box, open the rebounder, set the angle with the adjuster strap and off you go!
Comes complete with Two Martin Berrill Sports Storm Balls so you can be training and having fun straight away.
- Metal Frames will show wear if left outside in the elements and the appearance of discoloration is natural.
- If left outside for prolonged periods then metal can and will show signs of rust
- Similarly if left outside throughout long wet periods the netting can weaken from the effects of extended moisture.
- This is a quality Rebounder that will last well but we recommend storing inside when not in use.
- Single Sided Rebounder
- Robust Frame with Adjuster Strap for Flexibile Adjustments
- Adjust Trajectory and Angles easily
- Firm Netting for Good Bounce and Rebound
- Size 100cm x 100cm
- Folds away easily for compact storage
- Unlike Many Others No Assembly Needed - Open, Adjust and Go!
- Fast Fun and Drills in Minutes