Producing a range of Landing Areas for use in High Jump and Pole Vault. As with our Safety Mattresses all our Landing Areas have an inner that is constructed using a flame retardant, polyurethane foam to give lower resistance and extra cushioning when landing.
The resilient spike-proof wearsheets are also fire retardant and have a non-slip base, carry handles and breathable, mesh vents to expend air when landing.
Bespoke sizes with club decals can be constructed and we can also help ensure that your landing area is compliant to IAAF rules 182 or 183 if it is to be used for competitions.
- Flame retardant, cushioning, polyurethane foam inner.
- Heavy duty zip.
- Non-slip base.
- Carry handles.
- Breathable mesh vents to expend air.
- Can be produced in bespoke sizes and compliant with IAAF rules 182 or 183.
- All Landing Areas are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability
- 5058 AE-970 HJ/Coverall - 5m x 2. 5m x 560mm
- 5059 AE-970-1 HJ/Wearsheet - 5m x 2. 5m x 560mm
- 8560 High Jump Landing Area - 3’A’s & 4 ‘B’s + SWS + 10 Bungees
- 8561 High Jump Landing Area - 3’A’s & 4 ‘B’s + SC20 + 10 Bungees