All our Judo Mats are specially designed for use in Judo and other martial arts. They are constructed using extra-firm, high density reconstituted foam to prevent joint injuries.
Each mat is mat is produced individually at every stage to give the squarest corners possible and minimise gaps when building up grappling areas. Every mat is covered in a traditional, Japanese-style Tatami PVC.
Available as a Club Judo Mat, with standard latex non-slip base, or Contest Judo Mat with cellular rubber base providing extra grip in tournament situations.
- High density, extra firm reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant, grain bonded, Tatami finish PVC available in Green / Red / Bespoke.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- High quality, square finish for building up large, gap free areas.
- Choice of club standard latex non-slip base or tournament standard extra grip, cellular rubber base.
- All Judo Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
- 8769 Club Judo - 1m x 1m x 40mm
- 8770 Club Judo - 2m x 1m x 40mm
- 8765 Contest Judo - 1m x 1m x 40mm
- 8766 Contest Judo - 2m x 1m x 40mm